Fulltext

Multi-Sites Multi-Variables Forecasting Model for Hydrological Data using Genetic Algorithm Modeling

نموذج تنبأ بالمعلومات الهيدرولوجية متعدد المواقع ومتعدد المتغيرات باستخدام تقنية الجينات الوراثية

Rafa H. Al-Suhili رافع هاشم السهيلي

Journal of Engineering مجلة الهندسة
ISSN: 17264073 25203339 Year: 2015 Volume: 21 Issue: 3 Pages: 54-72
Publisher: Baghdad University جامعة بغداد

Abstract

A two time step stochastic multi-variables multi-sites hydrological data forecasting model was developed and verified using a case study. The philosophy of this model is to use the cross-variables correlations, cross-sites correlations and the two steps time lag correlations simultaneously, for estimating the parameters of the model which then are modified using the mutation process of the genetic algorithm optimization model. The objective function that to be minimized is the Akiake test value. The case study is of four variables and three sites. The variables are the monthly air temperature, humidity, precipitation, and evaporation; the sites are Sulaimania, Chwarta, and Penjwin, which are located north Iraq. The model performance was checked by comparing it's results with the results of six forecasting models developed for the same data by Al-Suhili and khanbilvardi, 2014.The check of the performance of the new developed model was made for three forecasted series for each variable, using the Akaike test which indicates that the developed model is more successful, since it gave the minimum (AIC) values for (91.67 %) of the forecasted series. This indicates that the developed model had improved the forecasting performance. For the rest of cases (8.33%), other models gave the lowest AIC value, however it is slightly lower than that given by the developed model. Moreover the t-test for monthly means comparison between the models indicates that the developed model has the highest percent of succeed (100%).

تم في هذا البحث اشتقاق نموذج تنبأ بالبيانات الهيدرولوجية متعدد المواقع متعدد المتغيرات ويعتمد على خطوتين زمنيتين وتم برهنته باستخدام حالة دراسية. ان فلسفة هذا النموذج تعتمد على استخدام معاملات الأرتباط بين المتغيراتوبين المواقع ومعاملات الأرتباط الزمني لخطوتين زمنيتين سابقتين بشكل اني لأيجاد معاملات النموذج ومن ثم يتم تغيير قيمها باستخدام عملية المعايرة الخاصة بتقنبة الجينات الوراثية . كما هو معروف هن تقنية الجينات الوراثية هي تقنية تستخدم لأيجاد القيمة المثلى لدالة الهدف حيث ان الالة المستخدمة هنا والتي يتم ايجاد القيمة الصغرى لهى هي دالة اختبار اكايكي. ان الحالة الدراسية المأخوذة هس لأربع متغيرات في ثلاث مواقع . المتغيرات هي درجة حرارة الهواء والرطوبة والسقيط والتبخر الشهرية والمواقع هي السليمانية وجوارتة وبنجوين التي تقع في شمال العراق. تم مقارنة اداء النموذج مع نتائج ستة نماذج تنبأ ولنفس حالة الدراسة. هذه المقارنة تمت لثلاثة متسلسلات زمنية لكل متغير في كل موقع تم التنبأ بها بستخدام كل من النماذج الستة السابقة والنموذج الجديد وباستخدام الأختبار المشار اليه اعلاه واشارت النتائج بان النموذج الجديد اكثر نجاحا لانه اعطى اقل قيم للأختبار بنسبة 91.76 %. وهذا يدل على ان النموذج الجديد قد حسن عملية التنبأ.

Keywords

forecasting --- multi-sites --- multi-variables --- cross sites correlation --- serial correlation --- cross variables correlations --- hydrology. --- التنبؤ، مواقع متعددة، متغيرات متعددة، ارتباط المواقع المتقاطعة، ارتباط متسلسل، ارتباط المتغيرات المتقاطعة، هيدرولوجي.