research centers


Search results: Found 1

Listing 1 - 1 of 1
Sort by

Article
Effect of Spraying by Chelated Boron and Potassium on physical and chemical characteristics of two pomegranate Punica granatum L Cultivars .
تأثير الرش بالبورون المخلبي والبوتاسيوم في الصفات الطبيعية والكيميائية لصنفين من الرمان L Punica granatum

Authors: M. Waez. مازن واعظ --- S. Al.Kilani صفاء الكيلاني --- Mahmood Baghdadi محمود بغدادي
Journal: ANBAR JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES مجلة الأنبار للعلوم الزراعية ISSN: PISSN: 19927479 / EISSN: 26176211 Year: 2011 Volume: 9 Issue: 2 Pages: 235-245
Publisher: University of Anbar جامعة الانبار

Loading...
Loading...
Abstract

The pomegranate trees Laffan and France cultivars were sprayed with chelated Boron and Potassium with ( 0,2.5,5 g/L K2O and 200,400 mg/L B) concentration. The spraying with Boron in 400 mg/L and Potassium with 5 g/L were significantly increased the fruits set percentage, yield, physical and chemical characteristics of two cultivars under study (The fruit set was 68.94% and 75.58 % respectively) while reduced in control to 54.95 % .The average of tree yield was (45.74 kg and 72.81 kg) and in the control was 18.59 kg. The fruit fresh weight was duplicate in this treatments, fruits content of total soluble solids was (16.82% ), total sugars was 8.68% total acidity reduced to 0.88% when in the control was (9.55%,4.9% and 1.2% ) respectively.

تم رش اشجار الرمان صنف اللفان والفرنسي بالبورون المخلبي والبوتاسيوم بالتراكيز ( 5,2.5,0 غم/لتر K2O و400,200 ملغم / لتر B) اظهر الرش بالبورون بتركيز 400 ملغم / لتر والبوتاسيوم بتركيز 5 غم / لتر تفوقا معنويا على المعاملات الاخرى حيث اديا الى تحسنا في نسبة العقد والانتاجية والصفات الطبيعية والكيميائية للصنفين تحت الدراسة اذ ارتفعت نسبة العقد معنويا الى (%75.58,68.94)، بينما انخفض في معاملة المقارنةالى (%54.95) ومتوسط حاصل الشجرة الى (72.81,45.74 كغ)، والمقارنة (18.59 كغ) على التوالي، ووزن الثمرة الرطب إلى الضعف، وارتفع محتوى الثمار من المواد الصلبة الذائبة (%T.S.S)(%16.82)، والسكريات الذائبة (%T.S)(%8.68)، وانخفضت نسبة الحموضة (%T.A)(%0.88)، في حين انخفضت في معاملة المقارنة الى(9.55% و4.9% و1.2% على التوالي )

Listing 1 - 1 of 1
Sort by
Narrow your search

Resource type

article (1)


Language

Arabic and English (1)


Year
From To Submit

2011 (1)